Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

It's another year come and gone, and '09 is gonna be kickass.

How do I know this?

Because the B says so.

In accordance with prophecy.

Each year, I like to look back and see what I learned. So without further adieu...

The Top 10 things I learned in 2008

  1. Always know where your cookies are.
  2. Sometimes it's okay to ask for help.
  3. But remember to say "Thank you" and "I Love you."
  4. Cleaning out the closets can cleanse your soul.
  5. Adult novelty stores can be a scary place (albeit fun with the right people).
  6. Kindness gets returned to you.
  7. Anger never solves problems. Hope always does.
  8. Words can hurt more than anything else possibly can.
  9. You can touch a life, make a memory, and change the world without meaning to.
  10. Make sure it's for the better.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love to hear from you.

Because the N says so!