Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloweenie! (or, the Pumpkin is a Lie)

I know it's been a while and I have a lot of catching up to do, but gotta start somewhere.

Been trying to figure out what to do with my Jack-o-lanterns this year. And I figured I'll stick with a Portal theme, since I'm making my 5th run through Portal 2 at the moment.

Plenty of ideas there too. Wheatley was a bit ambitious, so I stuck with the companion cube and turret.

(Self-Serving commentary: I really like how the turret turned out)



This looks so much better IRL. For some reason Jacko's don't photo well.





Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hello friend, how you are well.