Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Long Goodbye

This will probably be my last post on this blog. Not saying much since I haven't posted in over a year and a half, but wanted to use this semi-anon forum to pass some sad news.

Murphy passed away in my arms yesterday. He was a trooper until the end.


RIP little man.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Brian- I know you are not talking to me, but I just now saw your post. Not to reopen wounds but wanted to send my condolences. I am INCREDIBLY sad to hear your news. You loved him more than life and he knew all of your secrets. Nicole