Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

OK, Let's See How Long This Lasts This Time

Feel like writing again.

It's weird, because I've been neglecting this blog for so long. Not because I haven't had anything to say or that nothing's going on in my life. Quite the contrary. You know when you get a voice mail or text from someone, and there's no rush so you don't reply right away? Then you get distracted with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (or simple procrastination). Then it gets to the point that you can't return the call because it's been way to long to reply without it being awkward? That's sorta how I feel about this blog.

I won't even bother with giving a full update right now, other than to say I'm now at a new job in Atlanta.

Oh, and because I was slacking off so much I let my waitingforcoffee domain expire. It was picked up by a squatter so I don't know if I want to fight that battle. In the meantime, this blog has been moved to xxxxx. However, if you're reading this then you already know and redundant statement is redundant.

No comments: