Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, August 13, 2007

...SEARCHING...NO FILE FOUND

Even with all the jobs I've had in my life (and trust me, there's been a bunch), it's easy to forget how difficult it can be to find a new one. Mostly because I refuse to settle.

But I WILL find that job. One that pays well, challenges me, and one that I'm excited to go to every day.

Oh, yes, I will.

And they will LOVE having me there.

I mean, have you met me?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

DUH!!

Allie said...

from what i hear, you're kinda swell.

Tenacious B said...

Or swollen...

either-or

Fantastagirl said...

good luck - I understand that not settling.