Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Don't Make Me Choose

A friend shot me a link to the "Are you addicted to bacon" online quiz over at RecipeStar.

It made me chuckle, so I ran through it. Everything was going fine until I hit this question:


Next thing I knew I was curled up in a fetal position, whimpering softly.

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

I LOVE bacon, I really do. but really, there is no competition there. Choosing to give up bacon, which I have *maybe* twice a month, or coffee which I have every day all day?

I pick coffee, thank you!

Anonymous said...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

H from Denco

Tenacious B said...

BPR- but forever?

H- Jeezuz H. I don't know whether ti be appalled or aroused.