Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here There Be Pirates

Tons of stuff going on here, huge changes, life reboot. Plus I'm getting a little tired of hearing "So, when you gonna start blogging again?"

So I'll start today with a quick post.

The Pirate Bay recently got a new host after being booted from their old one, in the form of The Pirate Party. I browsed over and saw this:

I lul'd.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

3 months, and THAT is what you post. Holy Shit Batman.....

LOVEMERYL said...

funny fatty cat... i love it...

Tenacious B said...

Shut it. There's a lot of stuffs.

But it's a start, dingus.