Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Goodbye 2010.

And good riddance.

2011 is going to rock. A lot happened last year, which was somewhat responsible for my silence. Since (according to Lillith) I have a lot to say, I'll be blogging again.

With great vengeance and furious anger.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well that wasn't much to say....

I very much, completely, accidentally, saw you the other day. Caught me quite off guard so I ran.

I was not even aware you were still in the general vicinity or even alive for that matter.

Anyway, wishing you and Murphy well in 2011!