Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Will Strep For Cash

At home today. With strep throat.

At least I think it's strep. I know it's been going around (Lil just got over it) and my throat has decided to start a coup against the rest of my body. I'm pretty sure it's working out some form of declaration of independence and amassing troops.

I don't know for certain because I still don't have health insurance. Not to mention for the next few weeks I'm still hourly; so I'm not getting paid for today.

Explain to me again why Government healthcare is a bad idea?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Here's hoping the bacteria God's did not take you away.