Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3rd

Although it kills me, Lil, I'm going to take your advice.

Kinda.


It's ChaCha's birthday today, and it's been tearing me up trying to not acknowledge it. It's the first time since we've met that I've been persona non grata for it.

I had a few ideas on doing something nice, between making her something, sending her a quick text, or like what I did last year (donate toys to Toys For Tots in her name) but I think I'll let it go. It's a shame, really. I Loved all the messages and good wishes sent to me on my day.

So instead, what I WILL do is bundle up all the good wishes, happy birthdays, happy thoughts, Love and affection, and set it adrift on the wind.

I hope they find their way to you.

Happy birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you.

Nicole said...

If it helps, as it happens, that is my moms birthday as well. AND, she was born first....

Mom wins by seniority!!