Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Owie.

So I spent some time at the lake with Lil this weekend. And my skin has surpassed the salmon color to more of a firetruck. Even the slathering of SPF 50 could not keep the little roast timer embedded in my skin from popping out.

So my shoulders and face are reddish, but the worst are the tops of my legs. I'm doing the Frankenstein walk. So much that I had to cancel a much anticipated (first) date for tonight.

Oh well.

I was asked what I burned this morning. I snickered and promptly said (with the appropriate dance moves),
"Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.
Heads, shoulders, knees and toes"

I crack myself up.