Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Damn You, Rick Astley!

I got RickRolled last night by a friend.

The bastard.

For those of you unfamiliar with what that is, click here.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

So all this morning that damn song was stuck in my head. And it didn't help that I have to work in Excel all day.

So before I knew it I made a new worksheet...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sometimes my geekiness scares even me.

1 comment:

Pinot Where Near Me said...

that is HILARIOUS! funniest flow chart i've laid eyes on this year - and i've laid my eyes on a helluva lot of flow charts this year. thanks for being a funny geek, not all geeks are so lucky.