Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, Right. I Have A Blog!

On Monday I received six messages, by text, IM, and email asking if everything's okay.

It is. Mostly.

Been pretty swamped at work, and even though I have some wonderful stories (involving babysitting, a BAD date, and a knock on my door at 8:15 am), I can't seem to make the words. Call it writer's block. I've toyed with a few posts and the words can't seem to come.

Anyway, I'm still writing and when I come up with anything fit for human consumption I'll slap it up.

But I AM doing great. Pour yourself a cup and I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

I figured you were just too busy playing around with that new gadget of yours!

Nicole said...

I thought Scottie beamed you up finally.