Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

A year has gone by since I started this blog, and a lot has happened. Love won and lost, a new business, the return of a puppy, a lot of laughs and a few tears. New friends found, old friends lost.

And you.

My readers.

My minions.

Thanks for being part of my life.

/raises glass
(clink)

6 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

honestly, I'd rather be a minion than a reader. You can be my Dark Roast Coffee Overlord. Of course, I will have to take coffee communion every day...

and? Happy Anniversary!

Pinot Where Near Me said...

congrats :-)

i'll drink to that...with a nice glass of Fat Tire and my jammies. enjoy your bad-self!

Fantastagirl said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'll drink to that too - can I have a fruity drink?

Tenacious B said...

BPR- Dark Roast Coffee Overlord... LOVE IT! I need to get business cards made.

Pin- mind if I have a Guiness instead?

FG- Fruity Fufu drinks are accepted in moderation. With a tequila chaser.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Happy Anniversary! I don't care what you pour me....just make it strong!

Diane Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary!