Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Epic Mount! YAY!

Chacha and I just got our Epic Mounts. YIPPEE! For those of you that don't play World of Warcraft, that's a BIG deal. For those of you that do, you know the reason for the excitement.

Honestly, I could've waited. It wasn't as big a deal for me. But now that Chacha and I are questing a lot together in the OL, it made sense for us to get it at the same time. That way I can keep up with her, which trust me is a big chore.

But now we're poor. And I mean trailer-trash old-nightsaber-on-cinderblocks poor. Back to grinding, I suppose.

5 comments:

christelpistol said...

OMFG, fuh real?



saber-on-cinder blocks?



i'm crying!

Tenacious B said...

Covered with an old bedsheet

christelpistol said...

ratty old blue tarp patched with duct tape

Ian Townsend said...

both of you.... DORKS. but thats ok... I am too.

Anonymous said...

Your web is great!! I learned something about WOW here!!!!