Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome!

Ok, so I finally broke down and decided to start a blog. Too many people have told me that my opinions are worth something, so here I am.

A little about me. I'm a 35 year-old guy from Austin, TX working as a target for management hostility. I am addicted to caffeine, nicotine, World of Warcraft and cartoons. I'm (somewhat) recently divorced, a liberal, and destined for immorality.

Don't expect the same stuff every day. I get distracted easily, so I may post 5 essays at once, or I may let a week go by without posting a thing. I welcome feedback, and please don't be offended if I take some time to reply. Have fun, and LIVE WITH PASSION!

*NOTE: The names posted on here may be changed to protect the innocent. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

No comments: