Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Business Trip By The Numbers

Just got back from yet another trip last night. Here's the data...

Number of hours gone: 71
Miles driven: 1,001
Cities visited: 3
Towns/cities driven through: 56
Amount spent on gas: $245
Money spent on company card: $736.39
Hours slept: 14
Hours driving: 16
Number of times listened to "Rainbow Connection": 6
Calories consumed: 15,364,397
Flat tires: 1
1 1/2" screws removed from said tire: 2
Hotel towels absconded: 2
Text messages sent: 87
Text messages received: 92
Breakups from cute girls: 1
Hard feelings: 0
Cute girls back in my life: 2
Goals made: 16
Calls made on job opportunities: 3
Possibilities in my life: Infinite

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

You need to tell me what you ate on this trip so that I can AVOID it!!

Nicole said...

Check you out! I would say the good out weighted the bad 2 to 1.

And was that a flat tire beer with a slow comfortable screw shot? At a bar???? If so, make that 3 to 1!!

XOXO, love

Tenacious B said...

BPR- eating out 3 squares a day is NOT a way to eat healthy.

SS- [koff] *Fat Tire