Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Take Your Dog To Work Day!

Not really. But Murphy has come to work with me today.

He wasn't feeling well last night, and by that I mean he wouldn't move. He was laying by the couch taking shallow breaths. As I walked up to him, he just lifted his eyes to me and thumped his tail twice.

I called the vet about 9 last night. Well, the vet for one of the rescue organizations I volunteer for. He said it doesn't sound too serious, mayhaps an ear infection that spread.

So I'm going to watch him until at least lunch, then take him either to the vet or home, depending on his demeanor.

getting him to the door was a chore, he was walking stiff and slowly, I practically had to lift him into the truck, and came to work.

The first thing he did when we walked through the door was run up to the receptionist for some lovin.

Let me repeat that...

The first thing he did when we walked through the door was run up to the receptionist.

The big faker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He needs some lovin from me and he'll be all better. I know he misses me.

Nicole said...

He gets it from his daddy.

Nicole said...

I'm 'liable' to kick them in the lunchbox...