Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Look Out, Dick Tracy!

I ordered a watch a couple of weeks ago.

No big deal, right?



I was surfing, and came across this online.



No big deal, right? Kinda cool (in a geeky sorta way. The face IS rather large).



COMMA


Then I saw this and peed in my pants a little.

That's right. 8GB MP4 capable.

Must be heavy as hell though, since it's stainless steel. Also, probably not the best looking thing on the petite. Lucky for me, I have a fairly nice set of meathooks.

The price was well within my range (at the time), so I set out finding where to order it. Not an easy task, as it's not yet available in the US. However, I did find a wholesaler in China that would ship here.

It did take a little bit of time to jump through hoops regarding payment, import of electronics, shipping, etc. After originally ordering it on 3/12, I finally got my tracking number and am proud to say that as of yesterday, it has left Hong Kong and is on its way.

I'll keep you up to date.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such the King of Geekdom.

Tenacious B said...

You shall all bow down before me.

Bluepaintred said...

woaaaaaaah

thats cool

now do a "Maxwell Smart" to your shoe!

Tenacious B said...

BPR- Working on it as we speak.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Ok, now I'm impressed. That's just freakin' cool!

Diane Mandy said...

I will never let Max read your blog for fear he will discover this.