Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Man, Has It Been That Long?

I've been slacking.

DUR.

After returning from my last trip on Thursday, I was faced with a conundrum. That is...

A weekend. Really. It's been a while.

Two days where I didn't have to go in to work. Or pack. Or run to the cleaners. Or have to explain to the Execs that the reason why I was so far behind was that I was on the road wasting my time.

And so, as Saturday approached, I decided what I was going to do.

Nothing.

Zero.

Zilch.

Which was EXACTLY what I did. No going in to work, no packing, no bill-paying, no blogging, nothing.

It felt good.

Ok, I DID make some notes for future posts, do two loads of laundry, saw a movie with ChaCha, and went to the gym on Sunday, but that was it.

Did I mention how good it felt?

And now, refreshed, I'm ready to take on the world again.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

yay relaxing!



ima need to see if i can acquire myself a weekend too.



not very likely, though.