Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Asking Google Image Search

I was looking for pictures of tornadoes today on Google Image search (don't ask) and as I always do, got kind of distracted. But the search engine seemed so intuitive, I thought I'd ask it those important questions in my life. Here are the results...

Q: Why am I here?


Ok, something to do with ducks, a blue dog and a cake. Kind of esoteric. Maybe the question wasn't specific enough.


Q: What's the meaning of my life?


Errr... I got nothin'.

Let's try a different approach.


Q: Will I be happy?

(ChaCha, I SWEAR, that's what came up).

Hmmm, ok, maybe destiny questions aren't it's forte. Lemme try something simpler.
Q: What will I get for my birthday?


Apparently Goldie Hawn in a bikini (not that I'm complaining).

Here I shifted to Magic 8-ball questions.

Q: Will my business be a success?


And NO, my business idea has nothing to do with that. Although....


Q: What kind of business will it be?
Back to the ducks. This isn't working.

Q: What should I have for lunch?
...

Q: Are you trying to be some kind of smartass?


Alright. I'm done. Now it's just messing with me.

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

now i know.


google is not as wise as the magic 8 ball. thanks for sacrificing yourself for the sake of research!

Tenacious B said...

It is decidedly so