Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Time To Go Under The Knife

Err, metaphorically speaking.

Adam at Ah Ok Lah, is offering free blog reviews. Well, for a link to his site. So here's the link, and now my blog will be up for pointing and snickering constructive criticism.

I have to admit I'm a little nervous, especially since I have very little return traffic. I keep reminding myself that my writing is for me, and for those close to me to keep up with my life.

Now the dark, brooding honesty...

I have this fantasy that people all over the world will someday sit in front of their computers for days, mashing the Refresh button, anxiously awaiting my next post. It is, after all, my first step in world domination.

Regardless of how the review turns out, I promise to post a link when it's complete.

3 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fantastagirl said...

You are much braver than I. I'm too chicken to do the review thing!

Tenacious B said...

That first comment is obviously spam, but since I've never seen spam written with such effort, I decided to leave it up (for now).

FG- "Faint hearts never won fair lady" -Robin Hood