Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

My dreams of financial independence are shattered

The six people that actually read my blog might notice that the Google Adsense and the Amazon ads are now gone.

I decided that they were a bit distracting, and also totally useless. Upon checking my Adsense account today, I discovered that I had a whopping seven-ish dollars, after over two months. Time to buy that plasma tv!

Therefore, I chose to take them off.

I write mostly for myself anyway, so it's not too much of a loss.



Maybe once I become legendary and famous worldwide, THEN I'll start being greedy and looking down upon you peons with loathing and pity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advise would be to leave them on. Initially I thought the same way but as you become more popular and visitors to your site increases, you will see the earning s come in.

I have put you down on the lists of blogs to review. However, would appreciate a link to my blog.

christelpistol said...

i thought you already DID look down on us like that!



y'know. cause you're tall n stuff.

Fantastagirl said...

Just leave them on - if I can force PPP on my readers, you can leave the ads on.

christelpistol said...

al,


he IS really tall.
and handsome.

not so much dark. more broody, than dark.