Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Yep, On The Road Again

Whoever invented 5 am should be dragged out into the street and shot.

Three hours of sleep is pushing the envelope, even for an insomniac like me. This was because I stayed up until about 2 waiting for a phone call. I'm funny that way.

Right now I'm having my first cigarette of the morning, and getting ready to head down to San Antonio for work. It's only about a 90 minute drive, so it's just a day trip. I also get to take my folks out for dinner tonight, so it's not a total loss.

HOWEVER, then I come home and get to pack for yet ANOTHER trip. That's right. Because I'm such a wonderful, dedicated employee that doesn't want to get fired, I'm heading out for the D/FW area tomorrow for a three day trip.

Think about that.

Tomorrow. As in Wednesday. As in July 4th. I will spend our Independence Day traveling. for. work. So if there are any cute girls out there near Fort Worth that want to spend July 4th with a REALLY kickass guy, drop me a line. I'll bring the scotch.

I'm starting to believe that my job sucks.

UPDATE: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I get pulled over on the way. Omen, anyone?

3 comments:

Ian Townsend said...

hey... Ill be here in dallas until the night of the 4th. you should drop by. get my number from my sis.

christelpistol said...

i will be AT work too, my friend. they always say, Misery Loves Company.

Tenacious B said...

They ALSO always say, "You can lead a horse to water, but you shouldn't catch your testicles in your zipper."

Oh wait, I'M the one that says that.



Ian, Sorry I didn't call. Your sis should've called and explained.