Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Doggie Wars: Epilogue

The Doggie Wars have ended, with casualties on both sides. As with most, this was an unnecessary war.

The visit with Jean was tenser than it needed to be, but it all worked out.

But Murphy is home.

Right now he's sitting next to me, looking absentmindedly out the window as I type these words. He looks over his shoulder at me, yawns, and rests his head on the sill, his eyes halfway closed.

Everything is as it should be.


Welcome home, Pooter.

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

Bienvenidos Doodle Face

Allie said...

i love the quiet pupper moments, but then i'm a world class dog dork.

welcome home sweet pup.

Tasty said...

The Doodle!!! Welcome home, sweetie.