Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Doggie Wars: The Final Chapter

On Sunday I called Jean. I was feeling a bit off, but this was something that had to be resolved.

We had a fight.

HUGE, GINORMOUS fight.

Probably the worst one we ever had.

I won't give details, because she is a good person whom I care for, and anything I can say about the way the conversation went would make her sound like a total bitch, which she is not. Plus, you'd only get to hear my side. I believe in fair play, after all.

Regardless, at one point, I decided enough was enough. I stopped and told her that I would be picking up Murphy this weekend.

For good.

I feel great about it. The Pooter is coming home.

Guess I should get started on making some more Pooter Doodles.

And a "Welcome Home" sign.

5 comments:

christelpistol said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... DOOOOOOODLE!



and you totally cannot use my kitchen for those Pooter treats either.

Tasty said...

DOOOOOOOOOODLES!!!!!! Congratulations. Sorry about the rough road to it. Hugs.

Allie said...

the doodle is coming home.


mike is very thankful.

Nicole said...

Murph can have my spot on the couch and your cheek.

for now...

Tenacious B said...

This just goes to show you everything is as it should be. Thanks to all for your encouragement, advice, support, and alcohol.