Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving All!


Today started off great. I woke up a little sore from the workout on Tuesday, made me some coffee and breakfast tacos, farted around on WoW a little. I'll be heading out to the progenitors of my awesomeness in about an hour. They told me not to bring anything, but I'm showing up with wine. Lots of it.

A good day.

And yeah, I came up with an epiphany about Thanksgiving. I'll fill you in later.

Anyway, I'm thankful for a lot of things right now, so here's my most important ones (in no particular order)...

  • Thanks to my family for always being there, for who you are and what you have given me.
  • Thanks to the universe for showing me that anything is possible.
  • Thanks to my friends, old and new, for loving me for me.
  • Thanks to the creators of Pez, Legos, Origami and Vicodin for getting me through those off-days.
  • Thanks to Mother Nature for coffee, tobacco, and the fermenting process of grapes.
  • Thanks to ChaCha for letting me know what it feels like to Love.
  • Thanks to Murphy for coming back into my life and all the puppy kisses that entails.
  • Thanks to my readers for allowing me into your life.
  • Thanks to Miss Divine for letting me know what it feels like to be Loved (and stalked).
  • Thanks to Jean... You were a very important part of my life. I owe much to you.
  • Thanks to the potential new Love interest in my life.
  • And thanks to me for helping me find me.

Talk you soon!

4 comments:

Allie said...

that's all great and all.
but i didn't see my name.

i mean, seriously.

i'm awesome, and you get to kinda know me, THAT my dear is something to be mucho thankfulo for. ;)

Tenacious B said...

I'M SO sorry...

But I thought that went without saying. And I am a better person for having known you.

And before I get jumped on again, that also goes for the rest of the numbers...

christelpistol said...

OMG. Al, did you see that? he totally played the W&G card.



we CAN keep him!


p.s. (heart) you.

Tenacious B said...

W&G...

I'm unfamiliar- or just forgot.
Could ya fill me in?