Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It Finally Hit Me

Wow.

I'm jazzed, and a little thrown off.

I mentioned before that I got my tax ID for my new bidness. Those entrepreneurs that are old hat at this probably don't get the excitement I have right now and can probably skip the rest of the post.

But anyway, on Monday I got a letter from EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System). Since I had already received my ID, I was curious about what else I could be getting. Right away the wee little pessimist inside of me was halfway expecting a "your tax ID has been withdrawn because of new evidence uncovered that you are a tool" letter.

But it wasn't. I opened it and had to stare at it for a bit to let it sink in. It was info and my PIN for depositing withholding taxes for my employees. Read that again. MY EMPLOYEES. That's when it hit me.

I mean, I don't have a business plan, grant, website, etc yet, but they're informing me about MY EMPLOYEES. That's a good feeling.

Maybe it's that, maybe it's the caffeine, but I'm a little giddy about the process.

I'll let you know when I'm hiring.

EDIT: BTW, I registered my domain this morning. I'm guessing I'll be ready for clients within a few months.

6 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Do you need a virtual Assistant? One that can work from lets say - Gotham City?

christelpistol said...

LOVE the new layout.


LOVE the new site.


LOVE the you.

Tenacious B said...

FG- Why would you want to work from Gotham? The high today here was 73.

CP- Thanks. That means a bunch.

Fantastagirl said...

Mr. Incredible has a good job here - (read - they have excellent benefits) so probably not moving anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

what is the business exactly?

christelpistol said...

selling Farts in a Jar.