Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Making Your Own Charcoal Briquettes For Fun And Profit

Looking for a business idea?

By following these steps, you can make charcoal briquettes in your own home with little effort...

(Trust me. It works! I accomplished this last night.)

  1. Stay out late at a friend's.
  2. Come home, grab yourself a drink, turn on some cartoons and relax on the sofa.
  3. Around 1 am, decide you're a bit hungry.
  4. Preheat the oven to 400°
  5. Put in some frozen chicken nuggets (the brand doesn't matter, but I prefer Tyson).
  6. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
  7. Grab another drink, and kick back on the couch again.
  8. Fall asleep.

That's it.

I woke up at around 6:30, impressed with the smell permeating through my place, and a slight haze in the air.

But at least now I'm ready for a BBQ.

3 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

You know when I do that - those stinking smoke alarms go off....

and yes, my tree is up.

Nicole said...

Poor little Murph Meister....

Allie said...

i feel a bit like someones mother right now - but i have to say this.

that's not safe -and i need you to be more careful.

i'm a nag - i'm aware of it.