Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

RIP

I need a new job.

So I'm sitting here in my office, entering data into a spreadsheet. At about page 528 (out of 682), I heard a small whimper, and actually FELT my soul die.

It's okay, it was suffering long enough.


Sleep well, little guy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got something to bring your soul back to life.

Nicole said...

I know CPR, but I don't think as well as your stalker...

Perhaps he/she should introduce him/herself...

Inquiring minds want to know.

Does he cross dress? I am really into that you know. Networking, I can't control myself.

Bluepaintred said...

should we send flowers?

Diane Mandy said...

After reading this, I will never complain about not working again.

christelpistol said...

LOLWORK

Tenacious B said...

SS- It's beyond CPR

BPR- No, just cash

DM- ummm, you shouldn't

FG- Snow? Still unfamiliar. It was 73 here today

CP- Did you just... YOU DID!

christelpistol said...

/flufft