Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why Didn't I Think Of That?

While I was waiting for my prescriptions to be filled, I meandered around the pharmacy looking at random "As Seen On TV" stuff, and I came across something wonderful.

(SIDE NOTE: I used to collect Pez, but haven't in a while as it can get pretty pricey. But C'MON! I HAD to get this.)


2 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

LOVE PEZ! That.Is.Awesome.

Tenacious B said...

Ain't it though?

Murphy REALLY likes the treats btw...

Then again, he snacks on random things off the ground, so it may not be the most objective opinion.