Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Audience Check

Hi all!

I've been checking my hit stats and my readers have increased again. I'm averaging about 200/day. YAY ME!

COMMA

The comments are still from the same half dozen people. So I just want to know a little more about the others. What kind of posts you like, which ones you don't, what you want to see more of, etc.

Drop me a line. You can find my email link in my profile.

And hi to the people from Italy, Singapore, Costa Rica, Germany, Iceland (I know, right?), Ireland, Brazil, Germany, England, Poland, and China that visited in the last week. Let's have a party!

Then we'll plan for global conquest. It's what I do.

4 comments:

Ian Townsend said...

I see you can finally comment on my blog again. happy days for me... since it seems you and my sis are my only commenters... sad I know.

Anyways congrats on the massive hits (not drug related) and glad to see youre global!

Nicole said...

I prefer those topics closest to your heart.

Fantastagirl said...

Have de-lurking week... maybe they'll comment?

I know what you mean - sometimes I'd just be happy if someone said - hey read it, just have nothing to say...

Tenacious B said...

I'm with ya, FG.

I don't mind the lurkers. Really. But just once I'd like to see some "Hey, I read ya."

And any of my longtime readers should know by now that it's better to let me know you BEFORE I conquer the Earth. I can see it now...
"OH, PLEASE, Great ruler, don't smite me... I have followed your exploits for years!"
"How many comments have you made?"
"None."
"Off with his head!