Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ok, So I'm Slow

I hate my brain.

All jokes about the ADD and lack of short-term memory aside, my brain has a problem.

It's slow.

It happens a lot really. People that know me are VERY familiar with my epiphanies. And why is it that most of these thoughts come to me in the shower? I mean here I am, singing, naked, rubbing myself all over. This is NOT the best time for reality to kick down the door.

Anyway...

Occasionally someone will say something to me, I'll take it totally wrong and then three days later it'll finally sink in to what they were trying to say. That's not what happened this morning though. A lot of the shit I've been going through since ChaCha and I broke up finally became clear. It hit me like a thunderbolt this morning.

And I'm doing great.

/Opens a window and feels the fresh breeze...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

As we all live through and forgive your ADD and memory, so shall we live through this. Again and again, and again.

Like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives.

I can't help but love you.

Tasty said...

Hooray, you!

Fantastagirl said...

Yea you!

christelpistol said...

sucks to be slow, huh?


i'm oh so very familiar with it.

Tenacious B said...

Yay me indeed.

Funny thing is, it was there all along.

So obvious.

And to all of you with intimate knowledge of the situation... It's TOTALLY NOT what you're thinking.

Today was a great day.