Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In My Email

We've had a lot of fun laughing at the spam I've been receiving, especially the way they write them to bypass the filters.

In going through the 368 emails I accumulated during my vaca (you read that number correctly), I came across this one and felt it was worth mentioning:

Baronesses always whooped at me and even men did in the civil bathroom!
Well, now I whoop at them, because I took M_E GA D IK
for 4 months and now my penis is dreadfully weightier than national.
patronize


That makes me snicker everytime I read it.



P.S. YARRRR

2 comments: