Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Has It Really Been That Long?

Sorry gang. I'd like to say I've been busy, but I really haven't.

Let me explain.

As I mentioned earlier, I took off on vaca starting the first. What have I been doing, you ask?

Nothing.

Not really a damn thing.

I did decide to go on a business trip last Thurs/Fri. Not because I'm a dedicated employee, which I am. It was more so I could milk the company card one last time. In all fairness, the jacuzzi suite WAS the only King room avail. but I had a nice dinner, grabbed lunch the next day, and headed home. I knew there wouldn't be THAT much for me to do there, so I let the women at that office flirt with me a bit, and I proved myself to be a wonderful employee that took time out of his vacation to do what was needed. Heehee...

Other than that, I haven't been doing much. I saw a new friend a couple of times last week and went walking with another friend of mine yesterday(I REALLY need to get going on pseudonyms for the new people in my life).

And WoWing. Tons of that.

I have looked around for a job, put some feelers out, but haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Now the rest of this week is gonna be a little hectic. My birthday's this week, so I'm gonna be drunk for a big part of it. And before you ask, I'm turning 24 (in hexadecimal. Does that count?)

I'll try to get some more writing in this week.

I Love you all.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad you are alive. I assumed you were swallowed by Deep Throat.

Happy Early Birthday! The Bock is on me :)