Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Attack Of The Ninja Dawg

Guess what I learned today?

Murphy, in all his cuteness...

is a ninja.

That's right. I head home for lunch as usual. Lately he hasn't even been coming to greet me. He's been passed out, dreaming what puppies dream, typically because he spends all night barking at imaginary objects. So I walk to the kitchen, make me a sammich, and sit on the couch to watch The A Daily Show recorded last night.

Still no Poot in sight.

So I walk upstairs to check my email. Not on the bed.

Hmmm

oh well, he's around here somewhere.

Back downstairs, and still don't see him. I flip through the channels until it's time to head back to work. As I stand up, I hear a squeaky yawn and almost jump out of my pants.

That's right, he was asleep in front of the couch THE ENTIRE TIME. Which means I pretty much had to step over him when I sat down earlier. He looked up at me, stretched, circled once, and drifted back off to sleep.

Yeah.

He's a ninja.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hit that 3 times.

Nicole said...

You best keep all your weapons of mass destruction up high.


Or, get glasses.

Bluepaintred said...

LMAO

too cute!

Allie said...

mike is SO not a ninja.

he's the anti ninja.

christelpistol said...

momma likes it when you jump outta your pants!



WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fantastagirl said...

No Sammy No clinks...and will bark like an attack dog should anyone dare to open a door. ANY.door. poor thing doesn't realize she's squishable.

Anonymous said...

Momma likes what is in the pants.

Allie said...

i wanna know who's doing the crushing of sir brian...bring ye the details. ;)