Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bear With Me

I PROMISE I'm still working on two huge, monstrous, ginormous posts. But in the meantime, here are a couple of pics from Xmas at my sister's.

Those cuties are my nephew and niece, Connor-man & Princess Victoria

We had such a blast...

I SO dig being the cool uncle

12 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

You remind me of my younger brother and the way he is with my kids... the cool uncle!

Allie said...

how did i not know what you looked like before now?

seriously?

christelpistol said...

you did... i sent you pictures. DUR




and you are looking good there, Holla.

Fantastagirl said...

I tagged you.

Ian Townsend said...

Nice mustache fella.

Anonymous said...

I'd hit that.

Anonymous said...

Hit it? I just wanna be the scarf..

Tenacious B said...

I totally dig being the cool uncle.

And anon, can I have your number? :P

Also, if you're talking about the blue thing on my lap, that's not a scarf. Technically, it's a stuffed snake, but in practice it's Connorman's all-purpose tail for his world-famous dinosaur impersonations.

Anonymous said...

I'd tap that 3 times

Anonymous said...

I need to get me some of that. You still single?

Anonymous said...

He isn't completely single.


I have had him tied a time or three.

Tenacious B said...

Ummm, Wow.

Another stalker? That's awesome!

...

and yes, I am single.

COMMA

Unless you're psychotic, then in that case we've probably already dated.