Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, January 7, 2008

SEVEN... I'm It!

I've been tagged! (err... a week ago)

Here’s how it works:

Link to the person that tagged you: Fantastagirl

Post the rules for the meme on your blog. And here they are:

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Wow, randomness? ME? HAILLL NO. But this may be a little challenging, since I've aired all of my good bits on past blogs.

1. I record 4 shows regularly on my DVR. The Daily Show, Family Guy, Mythbusters & Superfriends (And yes, I mean the one from the 70s, with the Wonder Twins and everything).

2. I'm going to reiterate the bathroom thing. I'm far from a neat freak, nor am I a germaphobe. However, I HAVE to wash my hands before AND after I go pee. Not sure how it started, but it's almost to the point of "if I don't wash my hands twice for 23 seconds and flip the lights between each time, Jodie Foster will die" paranoia.

3. When I find something good, I stick with it. I'm a VERY loyal customer. I go out of my way (and will pay extra) to go to my stylist (Hi Halley!), my dry cleaner, and my body shop, among others. I only use certain memory in my computers, and and and

4. What will kill a perfectly good movie for me is to have an interesting conceptual idea. Once it occurs to me, I'll flip it over in my mind so much that I'll end up being consumed and ignore the rest of the movie.

5. I repeat myself quite a bit. Believe it or not, it's because my short-term memory is so bad that I really don't remember that I just said that. And I appreciate all my friends that put up with it.

6. The three questions that bug me the most when people first meet me: "Did you play football?" "Who do you remind me of?" and "Can I have your babies?"

7. I love to debate. Especially Jehovah's Witnesses. Jean would brag about how I'm the only person to which JW's would look at their watch and say, "Wow, lookit the time. I gotta go." (Side Story: One time I agreed to have one come in and then proceeded to do a 45 minute presentation on the benefits of becoming an Amway distributor).

Now, I am supposed to tag someone...7 someones.


13 comments:

christelpistol said...

i'm almost hurt.

Sheila said...

Thanks for the tag!! I got it done just now! :)

Ian Townsend said...

I didnt get tagged? *pain* Though you do get cool points for being a mythbusters fan. You should check out a cartoon on adult swim called Venture Bros. Its awesome.

Fantastagirl said...

Mr. Incredible watches Mythbusters -

Thanks for playing along!

Tenacious B said...

Ok, Sheesh...

CP, You know why I didn't.
Ian, You've been MIA, and I wasn't even sure you still read my blog (And I do dig VB).

To everyone else, it said 7 RANDOM people, and although my choices weren't totally random, the rules were to choose 7.

And Sheila, welcome to Club Awesome.

Tenacious B said...

And FG, I admire any show where they go out of their way to blow shit up.

...

That and I have a weeeee (read: Huge) crush on Kari.

AND THANKS FOR THE TAG!

Sheila said...

Thanks. Is there like a secret handshake or a membership card?

Tenacious B said...

You'll receive your membership package by secret courier shortly. Look for a large transvestite in front of your home with a mullet and a tattoo of Arkansas on his left thigh.

The password is "The moose cries at dawn."

You'll be instructed from there.

Sheila said...

Wow, I thought that was just my neighbor's new roommate. That explains a lot of things, really.

Ian Townsend said...

Yeah I was MIA till I got my sweet new computer... so Ive been blogging alot lately. You should go read!

And I was just giving you a hard time, dont worry about it. Kari is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot.... anyways theres a new show coming on Discovery called smash lab... I will be watching that!

Fantastagirl said...

I think that's why Pan watches the show as well... Kari...

But I could be wrong, he could want me out of the way to see them try to drown Jamie, but I doubt it.

Janna said...

Here's mine!!

Sorry it took me so long!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so dude: the double-handwashing-thing is totally appropriate, IM(n-s-)HO! If you've been anywhere other than the shower, your hands are likely not as clean as your...err...unexposed parts!

Re: 5.
It's ok, and I relate, as I myself have been accused of duplicate comments, as I tend toward being repetitive (mostly because I repeat myself). In fact, sometimes I'm even redundant!

Re: 5.
Sometimes I say the same things over and over again, etc. I've been told I have a tendency to belabor, and reiterate...but sometimes only in effort to affirm and reaffirm a recapitulation. I like to drive home a point as thoroughly as possible, but only after I've paraphrased it.