Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Damn Those Game Designers!

I've wasted quite a few months hours addicted to Desktop Tower Defense lately, and I finally had the addiction to flash games licked. I was grateful since now some actual work could get done.

SIDE NOTE: My secret to curing my gaming addiction? Heroin.

COMMA

A reader recently sent me the link of a relatively new game called BLOXORZ (Thanks a fuckin' bunch, Joel!)

Don't even THINK about opening it unless you:
A)Have a lot of free time
B)Don't care about minor things like eating
C)Have a 12-step program on speed dial

You can click here to play it in full browser mode.

So far I'm up to Level 28.

AND A POX ON THE DESIGNER!!!

Red Commie Bastard.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

i've watched someone at work play that.


i am NOT even gonna click the damned link. i know better.