Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It Was Only a Matter of Time

Here's a shout out to my Geeps.*

Someone out there managed to get World-Of Friggin-Warcraft to run on his iPhone. Obviously there are issues, and it seems to take forever to actually accomplish anything. But all shortcomings to the iPhone notwithstanding, I am impressed by the capabilities.

Regardless, you HAVE to be impressed. Maybe a little?




*My own brand-spankin' new word. Means "Geek Peeps." Copyright pending.

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

geeps.






/shakes head

Tenacious B said...

Eh, when it catches on, you'll be the first one to say, "Hey! I know the guy that coined that!"