Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Guess What? On A Business Trip!

Yeah, another. On a fucking holiday.

I'm TOTALLY done with this. Anyone need a kickass employee?

I don't ask for much. Really. Just a six-figure salary, company Jaguar, my own wet bar, and a really hot 18-year-old assistant that calls me "Mr. B" and gives me back rubs (with happy endings).

I'm worth it. I swear.



In the meantime, I have to drive out of the county to have dinner. Oh, they have restaurants here, but they
Don't.
Serve.
Alcohol.

Commie bastards...

3 comments:

Allie said...

what is the no alcohol thing? when chacha and i met last month same deal - we picked a county with NO ALCOHOL?!

so we got lipgloss and nailpolish instead, it sorta works for us - but i'm thinking it helps you not.

i found you an 18 year old "assistant", but she wanted to call you 'captain' and not 'mr.b' ... so i didn't send her to ya.

Fantastagirl said...

No alcohol? that is just wrong and on so many levels!

Tenacious B said...

Here in Texas there are three categories for alcohol laws, Wet, dry, and moist (hehe... "moist"). I happen to be in a "moist" county, which means you can buy beer and some wine (no liquor) but only for offsite consumption. bottom line is that restaurants CANNOT serve alcohol. No bars here either.

And Al, You did the right thing. "Captain" is unacceptable. "Colonel" would do in a pinch, and I wouldn't mind at times her saying, "YES, STAFF SERGEANT!"

(hehe... "Staff." I crack myownself up.)