Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

YAY! "LIFTED" New Pixar Short

If you haven't seen the new Pixar short, you don't know what you're missing out on. It was cracking me directly the hell up.

Check it out, before Disney and their legal gestapo gets it taken off.







Ok, found another copy. This one isn't as high a quality as the last one, but still watchable.

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

the only thing i love more than Reese's peanut butter cups.... is Pixar.

Allie said...

but for the funny video, did you see the robot chicken star wars episode.

classic goodness.

http://starwars.com/video/view/0001

Tenacious B said...

I did, and it cracked me directly the hell up.


(BTW, told ya that Disney's Lawyers would get it taken away)