Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

iPhone Blues

To everyone that waited in line and spent the Gross National Product of Zimbabwe for an iPhone, I received a verrrrrrry interesting email on the subject from a reader (Thanks, Ric!).

Here's the deal. Your battery starts going south, as all rechargeable batteries are wont to do. So what do you do? Send the phone to Apple along with $85+, and they'll replace the battery within three business days (Side note: you lose ALL data and settings saved).

Sorta makes me all weepy. Of course, when I read that I had to laugh hysterically until I nearly passed out.

If you don't believe me, Click Here.

1 comment:

Tenacious B said...

Right??

Funniest part is...


(Wait for it)


ChaCha works for Cingular (now the new AT&T. That cracks me up whenever I hear her say that). Which means...

SHE'S going to be the one to tell the people about the plan!


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA