Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

For Those Of You Not Jittery Enough

To make the morning as good as possible, I ran and got coffee. Not good coffee, mind you. I got some at a convenience store, since I needed to pick up a pack of cigarettes anyway.

As I'm waiting in line, I glance over at the wonderful display of non-dairy creamers and noticed this:Fuh-freakin-real.

As if our society (myself especially) wasn't caffinated enough, now we can make our coffee where it can cause our hearts to spontaneously combust.

Each 0.44 oz container contains 40mg of caffeine. To put that into perspective, two have the caffeine equivalent of a can of Red Bull.

Yeah.

Borderline Liquid Meth.

Next thing you know, they'll be selling IV bags full of caffeine so you don't have to waste time actually drinking the coffee.

Anyway, I have a couple sitting on my desk now. Working on ideas for them.

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

we saw caffeinated VODKA yesterday.



i almost got it to go with redbulls. then my heart said, "kindly put that shit down now."


stupid heart.

Allie said...

um. excuse me sir, exactly WHERE did you find these? cause momma need! and if they're just a texas thing, cha cha has my address.

just sayin.


mmmm red bull. i'm a fan. more a fan of the 'rockstar' for obvious reasons and just to make cha cha twitch, i get mine in the diet version,cause you CAIN'T have too many chemicals.