Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oh, What A Beautiful Mooooorning....

I feel great today. I slept relatively well (6 hours!), and walked outside to an absolutely gorgeous morning. I slept so well that I actually slept through a call at 2:38 this morning. Turns out ChaCha's new guy called me.

From her phone.

I'm glad I slept through it.

I would have made evil words.


Anyway, today's a day that anything's possible.

4 comments:

christelpistol said...

HAHAHAHA... i would have loved to eavesdrop on THAT one!


/facepalm

Tenacious B said...

No you wouldn't have.

-Mr. Hyde

christelpistol said...

heh.



YEAH. i would have.

Anonymous said...

Um,, how old is he????????