Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Geeks Are People Too

On Friday, someone from the IT department at my office sent me an email asking for advice. Apparently my knowledge of .NET leaked out much to my chagrin. Lately I haven't been doing much other than my base duties, as I'm so disillusioned with the job.

But I like this guy, and he's setting up a .NET at home so I told him I'd help a little. He then shot an email asking me about the workload capabilities of the network.

My reply was...





Wait for it...





"So in other words, you want know...
How much work would a network work if a .NET work could network?"

I'm so cool...

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

that STILL makes me giggle.

Ian Townsend said...

DORK.

Tasty said...

OK, I totally laughed my ass off.