Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friends

There are times, those little times, those little events in our lives that make us realize who our true friends are...

I had one of those days yesterday.

I won't go into great detail, but I want to publicly thank Lillith for being there for me when I needed her.


I owe ya big time, dork.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome dork. Of course I'd be there for you-where else would I be? Now don't let it happen again ;-)

Fantastagirl said...

everyone needs friends like that - so glad you have her!

Tenacious B said...

And she's not even my "crazy friend."

She's a keeper.