Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Silly Rabbit, Gifts Are For Kids

So on that "other" secular holiday last Sunday, I was watching my nephew and niece play with all the nifty little gifts the easter bunny brought. Somehow Santa is now outsourcing to the Easter Bunny, because I don't ever remember getting presents on Easter. That is, except for the hard-boiled eggs hidden in the grass we found a week later, mostly by smell.

But yeah, the Easter Bunny cometh, even autographing the letters that L's spawn left for him. And before you ask how I know the gender, it's because my niece, Princess 'Toria asked him. See for yourself. (click on image for full size)


In case you can't read it, down at the bottom it says, "I wonder what? you are, boy or girl?"

And that lazy rabbit just circled "boy." Guess it's best, because it probably wouldn't be prudent to write, "I have testicles" to a kid.

(And btw, I want to point out the AWESOME dragon Connorman drew on his. That's the thing on the right. It IS really kickass IMO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, back to the presents.


One of the things they each got was a Playdoh Make'N'Display kit. Great concept, if you ask me.

But the funny part, which caused both my sister and I to shoot wine out our respective noses, was the label on the back of each one...

Yeah.

That was sort of our reaction too.

Funniest of all, we just shrugged at one another and said, "Well, it IS non-toxic."

So kiddos, go ahead and chow down. Just make sure to ask your Mommy first if you have any food allergies.

No comments: