Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Good News/Bad News

I was on my way back from a business trip today (more about this tomorrow) and I got a call.

Normally I don't answer my cell while driving, but it was a local call, and I didn't recognize the number. It was Gold Ribbon Rescue. She had a very sad tone to her voice, and told me that Shadow was adopted this afternoon.

So YAY for Shadow. He has a happy home now.

And it isn't mine.

She told me that some of the people over there were kind of hoping the match wasn't made so they could proceed with me taking him. Apparently both he and I have a little fan club.

Regardless, I couldn't be happier for him. He deserves the best.

One would think that the decision was made for me on how to now proceed. But it's not. She mentioned there might be another that needs me.

Clicky
WARNING: Do not look at the last picture.


I wonder what the universe is trying to tell me...

6 comments:

Nicole said...

The universe is trying to tell you to eat more chicken.

Oh, and you look marvelous with gold accessories.

Tasty said...

And your hair looks fantastic.

Allie said...

wook at dat doodlebug.

see, i don't baby talk actual babies, but i do for puppers.

i think someone is getting a new pupper, with a GREAT face.

i've said it before, good people.

christelpistol said...

so instead of Murph? another golden?


i r confused.

Fantastagirl said...

Maybe you need two dogs.

christelpistol said...

oh lord, don't go there....
i tried that approach.



and seriously... MAKE with the updating.