Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two Things

I was tagged for this meme by ChaCha a couple of days ago. It's funny cause of a "Two Things" philosophy I've been toying around with lately. Some of you know what I'm talking about.

So without further adieu...

TWO THINGS


Two names you go by:
1. Kevin the Wonder Llama
2. SuperMegaUltraGigaMan, Lord of all he surveys

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. A hot and sexy smirk
2. A sock (guess where)

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Smootching and cuddling
2. Laughing until my sides hurt

Two things you want very badly at the moment.
1. To leave my job
2. Someone to come in, empty a bucketful of money, and clean my kitchen

Name of two pets:
1. Murphy
2. Geraldo, my tapeworm

Name 2 people who will fill this out:
1. Miss Divine
2. Fantastigirl

Two things you did last night:
1. Drew up schematics for a thermonu... Wrote in my journal
2. Came up with a new theory on insects

Two things you ate today:
1. Leftover Chicken Marsala
2. My pride

Two people you last talked to:
1. The receptionist at work
2. Cheri LeBouf

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to work
2. Not working

Two longest car rides
1. Houston to Denver
2. Here to Eternity

Favorite holidays
1. Halloween
2. Labor Day

Two favorite beverages
1. Coffee, with coffee... And oh yeah, coffee on the side
2. Nitric acid

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

i want chicken marsala. a bucket of cash. and i bet i can still make you laugh.



p.s. i think i know where the sock is.

Nicole said...

I think you left off two things... I shall leave them off as well.

Tenacious B said...

There's always two things...